Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Journey Project Critique Response

I got favorable reviews for what I thought was a kind of slap together job on my behalf. I did not come up with the idea until late into the project and feel like that held me back a little. I was unable to go as far as I would have liked with either project, and the setup (with the HUD-like display). While presenting I began to see areas that I missed and got mad at myself for forgetting to cut out some pixels or smooth out a selection.

I think that it may be too much work to go back and change a lot in the realistic journey, but that I may increase the complexity of my fantastic journey, traveling through a rat maze. This was a hard journey to do because it set up a 3 dimensional space in which the audience had to click through, but in order to make it fully 3 dimensional, and allow the user to go and to face in all directions, it would have taken a lot of the fun out of the project, especially for me.

I am glad that I have beat the learning curve for photoshop for the most part, as it allowed me to focus on learning more about dreamweaver and creating a more efficient space on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment